Friday, June 10, 2011

Venting


Ring Ring Ring!
My phone has been getting a lot of play lately.
A couple of my music therapist friends called today regarding needing to vent about a few things, some work things and some non-work things.

I love that I am in a profession where I can call a colleague-friend and explain a situation and know that they will understand in a way that is different from someone who is not so familiar with music therapy processes.
And I am happy that I can return the favor them when needed.

I got to catch up with my co-intern today which was wonderful. We've both been so busy that we haven't had the time to truly catch each other up. It was a lovely way to spend my morning. I love the feeling of being connected and need to be reminded every now and then of the importance of reaching out to reconnect or make new connections.
Just call me the Networker... Hmm.... that might be my new super-hero personality.

2 comments:

  1. The Networker? As opposed to Sheila?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila is my karaoke alter-ego.
    I think they are two very different people.

    ReplyDelete