Sunday, November 6, 2011

Retreat Wrap-Up

I am exhausted, but oh so happy. I am back from retreat again- the same retreat I had the opportunity to lead last year.
This yeas was equally amazing- maybe even more so.
The student leaders (the seniors) were absolutely incredible. The junior retreatants were there for all the right reasons. They were open and honest and started right out of the gate. And it just kept going and going.
The senior leader I was paired with was a gifted leader and wonderful person. We clicked right away and immediately dubbed ourselves The Dream Team and sometimes Double Trouble.... depending on the situation.
The talk I gave went well.
Everyone was wonderful- it was just what I needed.

And now I am tired and have to catch up on what I missed while I was off the grid.

I promise to update more frequently now, as a lot of is happening, like conference, another show and stuff. :) I will try to keep on top of things.... when I've gotten a little more sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I think I liked it better when you weren't so busy. Are we EVER going to have lunch together again?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?
    This whole working everyday of the week is tiring.

    ReplyDelete