Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Today I am dressed up like someone who has the day off. :)

I'm in the middle of quite of a few projects - collecting proposals for my regional responsibilities, another show, an upcoming high school retreat, and upcoming music therapy conference. I am busy. On top of that, I am about to start my full schedule at the school.

The biggest news is that I have now become a LLC- officially. I've been hard at work with Dad to set up my bank accounts and government paper work. Its tough to get things set up and its been completely overwhelming, but worth it. Every time something gets ironed out, I feel more and more relieved. So I'm working on it. You can visit the new site:
www.lfbmusictherapy.com

(Constructive) Feedback is always welcome.

 I just got word that I am to start my regular schedule at the school on Wednesday. That includes 3 groups and 2 individuals. Thursday is a couple of sessions at the early intervention program and two individuals back at the school. Boy will I be tired by the time I get to the high school retreat! As always, I'm looking forward to it. I'm not doing anything that I don't want to be doing and I do like to keep busy.

I spoke to my friend Tim this morning. Tim is a master motivator, coach, therapist, parent, friend. He said that he works best like a top. A top works best when it spins fast- it gets wobbly when its slow. He puts out his best work when he's moving at his top-like pace. I think that sums it up pretty well for me too. So I'll keep spinning and moving forward.

For now, I am celebrating the spooky holiday by watching Arsenic and Old Lace as I prep for my week!
Have a wonderful Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment