Sunday, July 17, 2011

Opening Weekend

And on that note, let the firestorm that is July officially begin. I've been trying to juggling a few shows and meetings and work and a festival this month. Last night I got a little wake up call about some things I scheduled. Luckily the things happening in the next week are all ironed out. Mostly. :) Upon looking at my calendar more closely and updating everything, it really isn't so bad. I just have to keep some things straight and prep for garlic festival while still going to shows and rehearsals.

Opening weekend of THE WIZ went well. There are two shows today but I am doing my Sunday music therapy rounds, so some other person is subbing in for today. I'll be interested to know how it goes. Each player has a definite style and way of doing things. You can often tell when someone is subbing in. I'll be sad not to be down there for the show. Even though it has been frustrating, the frustrating has turned into more fun.

But today I have to switch gears into music therapy and get to my sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment