Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meeting No. 1305-283467834910348

My meeting went extremely well today!

In fact it went so well that I am at the point of gathering my references to submit. Seems pretty encouraging eh?
I'm beyond excited.


Except I just realized that I sent an email to the people I'm asking for references before asking if the facility wants a written letter or contact information. I feel like a stupid head AND I hate to think that I'm going to have to write my ITD again and be like, "oops... did a lauren thing, got ahead of myself and now they want a letter." I still feel like I have to do everything perfectly the first time out, especially when it comes to checking in and updating my internship people. I'm trying not to fixate

and instead I'm trying to remember how excited I am to be moving forward once again!!!! Although it felt like meeting no. 1305-283467834910348, this whole process has taken relatively no time at all. I'm thankful for that. The next few months are going to be really exciting.

That's the update!

An Update to the update: the reference thing has been cleared up and we're golden--- feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment