Sunday, August 7, 2011

I forgot to add....

My meeting went really well on Friday.
We firmed up some details and created a timeline, so I will be starting in mid-September. Yay! It was a very positive meeting and really got my wheels turning. There's no way to know how it will all turn out or work until we get underway. But for now, there are quite a few people who are excited to get started, including me.

Tomorrow a music therapist from Argentina will be observing one of my afternoon sessions. I am looking forward to talking with her and learning more about what MT looks like in Argentina. That sound be pretty interesting.

In other news, I finished my run of Aida this afternoon. The show went smoothly and strike went well. I am sad to see another show go, but I am happy to have some much needed hibernation time (as previously noted).

1 comment: