Monday, August 1, 2011

The Festival, the Kings Festival???

One of my favorite lines from Into the Woods.

The Garlic Festival is over and I am exhausted. We had a great festival. It seemed like there was more media coverage. We certainly did not have too many opportunities to sit down. Its nice to be busy.
I unfortunately caught a cold right before festival (from the last show I played). My voice is gone but I am feeling better. Its hard to have to communicate over all the noise and dust for three days.
I was glad to sleep in this morning and not rush through my morning cup of coffee.

After wrapping up some loose ends from the weekend, I will be picking up my god-bulldog(ter) Peaches and taking her home. I'll be staying up there for the next couple of days.

I have a meeting this week to continue talking about creating a music therapy program at that school. We keep getting closer and closer to finalizing something. Not sure what that is yet, but as soon as its official, I will let you know.

The crazy month of July is over and now onto August. I'm looking forward to the slower pace, one more show and perhaps a little stay-cation. I think I deserve it. It will give me some needed rest to spring back into the music therapy mode. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment