Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday

I've decided that I love being at the school. The people there: students, staff, teachers, therapists, administrators are all wonderful. I am really enjoying myself so far.

Today I have one session over there and then I am off to assess a new client through some contract work. This will be my first big formal assessment since my internship. I am looking forward to it, but also  a little nervous. There's just no way of knowing what its going to be like until I get there. So maybe I'm prepared. I had planned to do a little more preparation yesterday but I got sidetracked by other things.

Things are picking up in pace over here between work, the show that I'm playing in a couple of weeks and regional responsibilities. But it still feels fun and doesn't feel stressful.

I'm going to get going here this morning. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment