Monday, October 3, 2011

Twas the night before School

I'll keep it brief tonight as it IS a school night.

Yep, I have my first day of observation at the school tomorrow. I have a jam packed day of observing, with some time left to get some questions answered and work on my schedule there. I think the hardest part of this process has been trying to figure out who to see and when. Scheduling is a bit of a logistical nightmare, especially when adding in a new service to the list of services already provided. We'll see how it goes. I know this is going to be a big learning-as-I-go experience.

I keep telling myself tomorrow will be fine, but I can't help but be a little nervous. I just don't know what to expect.... and you'd think that I'd be used to the feeling by now. Not so much. But what can ya do. I wouldn't be there if they didn't think I was the right person for the facility. So for now I've organized myself, packed my bag, have my melatonin ready to go (so that I get enough sleep tonight) and laid my clothes out for tomorrow. I'm probably as ready as I will ever be. :)

Its a little strange to think about what I was doing this time last year. I want to say that I spent most of my time napping. A lot has changed and I've had a variety of experiences, for which I am grateful. I kind of feel like a new chapter is starting up right about now. Thank you all you readers for sticking with me and for continuing to support me.
Good night!

1 comment: