Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reclaiming my Time!

I am reclaiming my weekends.
I have decided to transition out of my Sunday groups and move my sometimes Saturday session to another weeknight. That means I will have weekends to relax and recharge.
As of March, my schedule will change. I will do a lot less driving every month. I will miss my Sunday clients, but in the grand scheme of things, if I keep going at this rate, I will surely burn out. This a preventative and solid decision.
I feel pretty good about it.

Also, I have survived prepping my taxes for the first time.
Big shout out to my dad, The Don, for his tireless work. He went through everything with me and for me, made sure that everything was set up, and that every cent was reconciled. It was a lot of work, but we did it. My statements are ready to go to the accountant AND we did it without any yelling at each other. There was plenty of yelling and pounding tables, but for completely unrelated reasons. So thanks Dad, love you! I think I almost understand how this stuff works. :)



1 comment:

  1. I think this is a good decision, Miz Laurenz, and maybe you'll even have time for a lunch with your old aunt once in awhile, too!

    ReplyDelete