Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sin City = Blisters

I have an owie on my toe from my shoes.
Surprisingly, this chronic over-packer brought just one pair for shoes for the 26 hours that I just spent in Vegas.

Let me just say that I loved staying on the Strip and doing my own little thing. I'd totally go back for fun, even though I don't really dig the whole gambling thing. But I really enjoyed the sensory stimulation and the Amazing food. Somehow, Dad and I manage to always eat really well when we're on "vacation."

The interview went really well! My experiential stuff was great. I can't say too much about it as I absolutely must uphold confidentiality. But I will say that it seemed like the one client that I interacted with really responded to the music. The therapist who normally works with this person seemed excited about the different experience and the way the client responded. It was a very positive experience.
Mostly I noticed how much I missed being in sessions with clients. Its a good thing to miss it- that means I am definitely in the right field. It just means that I am more motivated to get this figured out so that I can start working again.

I left with a good feeling after the interview, but it didn't really answer my questions. Instead it just kind of posed more questions. I left thinking that I just have more to think about.

Now I am calling meetings with the minds to flesh this thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment