Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wine Stroll

I played at the Gilroy Wine Stroll this afternoon.
It was a ton of fun and it looks like I might get a couple of christmas party type gigs.

I think I have pretty much made up my mind about the vegas job opportunity... so expect an announcement regard that soon.

in the meantime, its Halloween weekend.

We are going to up my Aunt's house tonight for a halloween themed out door movie (hot dogs at 6!) and tomorrow I am up at Ty's for a Halloween party. My friend Aimee is coming down for the movie tonight. We are going to talk baseball among other things. Aimee is a die-hard A's fan and is rooting for the Rangers (of course!). I've now seen like 4 baseball games and think I am an expert on the sport. From what I've seen this afternoon (although I just got home from the Wine Stroll) the Rangers decided to show up to play baseball today. That's good. It makes the series more interesting.

Tomorrow's halloween party is a fictional will reading and wake from a fictional great Aunt. I am excited. I haven't seen ms. peaches since house sitting. We're due for some Auntie Lauren-Peaches time.

My trip to boston is next weekend! I am excited to see my best friend Julie and have some adventures. there is talk of a quick day trip up to NYC. Sounds exciting.

The weather is getting colder.... Thank goodness that November 1 is coming soon. Mom doesn't turn on the heat until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment