Friday, October 8, 2010

ugghh

That's the sound I make when I have to get up off the couch.
House/dog sitting is going well. It's pretty quiet around here, especially when the pooch is napping.I might nap too.

I have reading and a conference proposal to do, but I can't seem to motivate myself to actually work on it. Any tips for self-motivation?



I have officially signed on to do the junior retreat at my high school. I'm going to be an "adult" leader. and I am getting my wisdom tooth extracted on Tuesday. I am looking forward to a diet of yoghurt and jamba juice.

well, I think I will take a nap. I still love being on vacation.

4 comments:

  1. My motivation works, but isn't very fun. "If I finish this, it will be out of the way when something really big comes along, so I won't have to worry about this." Something really big translates to death in the family (that's happened), wildfires (that's happened) - you now, stuff I can't control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best motivations is to promise myself a massage once i accomplish whatever it is I'm procrastinating about....try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's see.... if I finish this.. then I will be done in case something happens--- like a trip to Mexico.


    Does that work? I thought I'd combine the two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That works! What ever gets you through.

    ReplyDelete