Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crazy Busy Day

Good morning all you early risers!

Today I have:

9:30a Session
11:15a Session
12:15 - Lunch
1p Session
3p Session
Quick Dinner
6p Rehearsal.....

Not sure when rehearsal ends.... what a long day. It should be interesting. The past few Sundays and Mondays, I've come home exhausted.... so now I will be tired and going to rehearsal where I will definitely have to pay attention. I think it will be ok only because I love being in that type of setting and its been awhile since I've been able to play theater.... so I think my excitement will give me just enough adrenaline to focus. :)

I will have a full update on monday..... or tuesday. :) Have a great sunday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you and, in fact, I am having a great Sunday. After a tour of the Botanical Gardens 15 minutes south of Boca and a 30 minute boat ride, I am enjoying the afternoon sun and gentle breeze here at Verana. Hey, someone's gotta do it....carry on for your old aunt.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Wednesday here...did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's Thursday here...
    LL must be busy working!

    ReplyDelete