Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Woo hoo!!

The meeting went very well!

We are going to schedule not just One In-service but TWO In-services in the next month= one at the main school and one at the preschool.


The person I met with made it sooo easy. I felt very comfortable talking with her and touring the facility. It'd be a wonderful and amazing place to work. We'll see how this thing evolves.
I am extremely excited to be moving forward. Now I've got to create the inservice materials and presentation and really think about what I want from this whole relationship.
I do like thinking. I've already put together some drafts of what I'd like to say and highlight and I made some progress today..... but for now.... I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Soooo..... I doubled my realistic expectations. Not bad for just a meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment