Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year

Here's to a new year... already.
I can't believe how quickly the time passed in 2011.

My apologies for not updating, the entire month of december was a whirlwind. I had a show, my contract was in fact renewed at the school, I housesat, went on a Disneyland Bachelorette party and enjoyed the holiday season.

My school contract was renewed for the next few months while we figure out the future of the program. The school admins are supportive of what I'm doing and I am continuing to have successes (big and small) every day. In fact, I should think about hitting the road to work pretty soon here. Tonight I am teaming up with the head of advancement to give a small presentation to a local charitable group who helped fund my program. That will be fun.
I enjoy going to work every day and although I scheduled myself to have like a 3 week vacation, I am happy to be back to work. I missed my kids.

Piano lessons persist happily and I'm trying to find the time to play more shows in the spring. Between that and all of my responsibilities for the music therapy regional stuff, I am a busy lady. But I like it that way. Its almost easier to be busy and happy than to be bored. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment