Thursday, January 12, 2012

Making Good

I'm making good on my desire to update more often. Yay me.

Last night I teamed up with the director for advancement to present to a local organization who helped to fund my music therapy program at the school. We thanked the organization; I made them practice the appropriate way to greet someone through song and that was it. We literally had 5 minutes. To make the trip worthwhile, we decided to grab a bite to eat afterwards in Campbell. It was nice to hang out with someone that I've never hung out with before and didn't know that well. I had a pleasant time.

Today I have a session at the preschool and regular school plus a meeting about some new collaborative projects. I feel only slightly prepared... and it seems to happen this way every Thursday morning. Maybe I'll have to add better planning for Thursdays into my new years tips for clean living. Maybe.

Everything is really positive right now. I've been asked to do an inservice next week to kick off the year and it would seem that I have a future at the organization. I'm still so excited to go to work there every week.

Thank you for the comments. You don't have to read the December 11th post anymore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment