Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy

My parents think its important that I really learn how to drive a stick shift.

I can do it, I just don't have the practice.

So today, my mother encouraged me to drive the volkswagon to my doctor's appointment. I did well, except that I stalled one time on Third and Wren. Its so stupid. I can't seem to get into first from a complete stop smoothly. Eck. I stalled again getting into the driveway. It was pretty hilarious. So, I suppose my new project is to just practice. I did drive all over town- to my appointment and out to the bank and back (plus an extra lap around the block).

On the tooth front- I have just one wisdom tooth and he's going to extract it in a few weeks. yipee. He's a nice guy and was interested in music therapy- or at least a quick definition. That was nice. The person who took my blood pressure and explained the procedure was really nice and obviously loves her job. What a hoot.

Btw, Kari, my co-intern, passed her certification exam today!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO Kari, MT-BC!

After such an eventful day, I believe I deserve a little afternoon nap!

2 comments:

  1. I believe you got "into" first just fine! It was getting "out" of first and into second that needs a little work. Great job LB...next the MG and then The Demon BMW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo. getting out of first was fine!

    ReplyDelete