Wednesday, September 22, 2010

opportunity

I had a lovely chat today with someone who is looking to hire music therapists in the Western Region. This person sent me a message to give her a call if I was interested in some employment opportunities, so I decided to give it a go.
It was a very encouraging phone conversation. I got the sense that she is definitely willing to work with my timeline - with all my trips and various commitments throughout the month of October. Sooooo we'll see what comes of this. I am currently trying to schedule an onsite visit to see the facility and meet everyone. I need to see how it feels before jumping right in.

In the meantime, I'm awaiting the arrival of my good friend from high school. She's coming down to Gilroy tonight (the white car is still being worked on) to grab a bite to eat and hang out for a bit. Being without car also means that my LA trip has been postponed for a day or so.
Hmm... lots of stuff happening. It's kind of exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment