Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance, but better


I hung up my diploma and my CBMT certificate. They look great on my wall. You still can't read them in the picture. Sorry. They both have my name on them.

Not much going on here. I have a potential new project, but I am hesitant to talk about it until it is a sure thing.

I picked up a couple of hours for next month! That is good news. And the orchestra pit for Guys and Dolls is going to be fun. I have to get my little songbooks printed this week so that they will be ready for other sessions and really plan out what I think I'm going to do. Its always helpful to plan even though sessions NEVER go according to plan.

Things are moving quite along. I have a couple more work days for music therapy stuff this month. My boss already wants to expand my hours which is great. AND I get to pick out a keyboard that the company will purchase for my use. That buys me some time before I buy my own.

February brings more hours, a friend's wedding (I'm playing cocktail hour), childrens theater, and another high school retreat! I'm going on the same retreat that I got to lead in October. My friend's sister is the organizer this time. I'm looking forward to it.

That's it. It's football and movie day around here. Dad is out of town and Mom and I are off to see The Kings Speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment