Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

What a party.
For New Years a group got together for Julie's sister's Bachelorette Party. She's getting married in a few short weeks and decided the best way to bring in this new year was with a bachelorette party.
The bride-to-be had a wonderful time and that is what matters. The whole evening was a blast. I am glad I ended up going.


Going out to a club in SF on New Years is generally not my idea of a fantastic time- I don't like packed areas of people I don't know (my introvert speaking). But this was a lot of fun. The group of ladies that went ended up being a great mix of personalities. We had a great time and that's all I can divulge on the matter.

I will say that drunk people are incredibly entertaining.... most of the time. There were some characters in the club. It seems that Julie and I make new and interesting friends wherever we go. After my New York Adventure, I was pretty dead set on playing it cool. I had one glass of wine with dinner the entire evening. Aside from being smart (I was also in charge of pictures and also around to help with whatever help Julie needed) it enabled me to dance all evening, which I did. I also woke up feeling perky. That was certainly a big pay-off. Especially as people dragged themselves to breakfast the next morning feeling like hell. :)

So... Cheers to 2011. I hope everyone had a wonderful new years celebration!

Tomorrow I have my first session as an employed music therapist! Whoa!
I don't think I have to do much and will mostly be assisting my boss who will be running the majority of the session. I am brushing up my repertoire and hope that I will be prepared! I will certainly update tomorrow to let you all know how it went!

Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment