Thursday, January 27, 2011

Moving Forward

I officially have a date and time to go meet with the assistant executive director of this school and to tour the facility. Whooooo hooo! I have a couple of weeks before I go which is plenty of time to prepare some items like an updated resume, sample documentation, and a little glossy pretty powerpoint thing to leave with them. I'm also starting to think about creating my own little contract -- just in case--- for my services. I don't know what the school has in mind yet, but its probably a good idea to start thinking about what to include.

If any of you faithful readers have experience in contracts (like consulting contracts and whatnot) and feel like you can impart some wisdom, please shoot me an email.

Well... back to work. I have to keep practicing my score for the children's theater gig and start on my resume/documentation party. sounds thrilling, eh?

2 comments:

  1. If none of your friends/colleagues come up with that contract info you asked for, you might want to contact Tony Soprano....I understand he's an expert in contracts

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspired idea AL! Thank you. Ill see if I can find Paulie Walnuts' number....

    ReplyDelete