Sunday, March 20, 2011

Short Jokes

Not height jokes my friends, electrical short jokes.
I shorted out a few of the outlets in the kitchen this morning. Serves me right I guess, I wanted to mix it up a little bit and have toast AND coffee this morning.
I have to reset the outlets in a particular order. It has yet to work, but I am confident that I'll be back up and running here. I still want toast and the other half of my coffee.

Yesterday was rather uneventful.

Today I'm going to go grocery shopping and work my presentation and take peach on a walk if the weather holds out. She thinks if she looks extra cute that I will let her up on the couch. Not gonna happen. She's got a little cabin fever with all this rain. Perhaps we both do. Its hard for me to get motivated when its the perfect weather to bundle up on the couch, watch movies, read books and take naps. But then I get restless that I'm not getting anything done. Maybe I'll design my ideal music therapy program today... that will help procrastinate on the things that I should be doing today. :) siigghhhh

1 comment:

  1. Get your priorities straight. First things first....get the coffee going!

    ReplyDelete