Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday I found out that one of my clients in my afternoon session is 97 years old. She is super sassy and energetic during the session. Fantastic.

My sessions went really well yesterday AND I picked up my score-- looks fantastic. Today I will give it a good listen and follow along- I didn't do that last night. I played through it instead. AND I have to pick up my keyboard manual and look at how to program patches so that I can just switch through sounds easily. I've never done that before and I'm not quite sure how to do it. So if I can't find the answer, then I can reach out to someone I know that has the same keyboard. maybe he will know how to do it.

On my way back from picking up my score I got a hankering for this tiny little mexican restaurant. So I called my friend and asked her to join me for dinner. It was delicious! I hadn't been there in years And I hadn't seen my friend in a few good weeks. It was nice to catch up.

Today I am coming down to Gilroy for lunch and to have my cousin look at my car again. My lift gate is doing something strange. Run a few errands. Pick up my keyboard manual. and then head back up... I have one load of laundry, some documentation, and some reading to do up here. loving my down time

No comments:

Post a Comment