Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting Connected

I had lunch with an MT in Palo Alto yesterday. It was great sit down and talk with him about his own journey and his private practice. He says he hears of a few opportunities now and then and will pass some things on to me when/if they come. Other than that, he invited me to that group of MTs in the area that get together a few times a year. I guess there is a meeting in January. We'll see how that goes. I felt pretty good about getting connected and I think that is going to be a good thing. He is getting pretty established in the area and has a few feet in the doors of some places. I spent the rest of the afternoon in Palo Alto with Ty, Nicholas and Peaches. I was lonely for all three of them. They have been out of town for three weeks and I am very happy that they are home.

Tonight I am playing a christmas party gig. I have to finish up my final preparations for that. Load everything in the car and get ready. I just don't know what I will wear.
Gotta get going. But everything here is moving forward, just putting along.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, most definitely the red Joan Collins jumpsuit...or maybe chaps to go along with the Rawhide theme...

    ReplyDelete