Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pictures!


Here's a few snippets from our Thanksgiving

Dad's beautiful turkey.

It was sooo delicious











Mixing drinks! -------->















<----- I'm helping. Sort of.









My Sissy didn't make it home this year. Her presence was missed. That's her usual chair. We thought this would be appropriate.






That's it.

New development today on the job front. I'll post about it a little later. I don't want to talk about it too soon. :)

I was lazy and didn't make my cold call today. Oops. But I did write a cover letter for my maybe upcoming meeting. I felt productive despite chickening out on the phone call today. I did however go down and help my mom decorate the office christmas tree.

Meeting with a MT guy in private practice tomorrow for lunch. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment