Saturday, May 14, 2011

I have made it through the Garden

I finished my run of Secret Garden last night and it was a great show. I'm sort of sad to see it go- now that I finally got comfortable with it but it was a good experience. I feel like a better player for it.
Speaking of playing, I will be playing at the Gilroy Wine Stroll this afternoon. Hope to see you all there.

Now that my shows are done-- at least for the next two months (we'll see)--- its back to music therapy full time. I really enjoy and love being involved in shows and the money isn't bad. But its nice to return to my real thing.
I do my Sunday rounds tomorrow and then I'm off to LA on Tuesday to see some music therapy friends, observe a few sessions (hopefully) and kibbitz. I'm looking forward to it- then back right away for another few days with Peaches. ..... so I guess I'm just as busy. Oh well. Thankfully my friends all live a little north of LA, so its not like driving to Orange (where I have to go through LA). It makes the trip much shorter.

I have to get up a moving. I'm definitely going to need my coffee before even thinking about what the heck I will play for the wine stroll. I haven't had much energy in between shows and being sick to prepare for it. That always makes things interesting. :) We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's time for Peaches to move south and she can "visit" her daddies when they seem to be around....which doesn't seem to be very often. Sure hope i don't have to call the SPCA about neglect....

    ReplyDelete