Monday, May 2, 2011

System Failure

Holy cow. I am wiped out. I guess with the down time today, my body had time to catch up... except that I caught up with some nasty bug thing or something--- scratchy and closed throat, very little voice and this afternoon added cold. I refuse to call them chills. I've done nothing today but read, watch movies and catch up on my news and emails from the past week. But man, do I feel pretty bad. I haven't even practiced yet. Yikes. Maybe I will feel up to it after dinner tonight. I'm ordering in- spaghetti and meatballs and soup. I'm quite excited about it.

That's it.
I have my work dates for the month of may- but I am also making a trip down south to see friends and observe some fellow therapists.

Also this week: Happy Birthdays Mom and Dad. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment