Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeling Better

It has been a week and I am finally feeling better.... for a couple of reasons.

1. I am feeling healthier. Most of my symptoms are gone. Although my blood pressure is up and my agita is flaring watching the Sharks game. I was flattened out for a whole week with whatever it was.

2. The Secret Garden is going well. Not as stressful as I thought it would be- even the school shows... although I was spoiled because the other keyboardist (with whom I'm splitting the run) came to play the school show for funsies. It was wonderful to have another keyboard there to even things out and create a bigger sound. It worked so well that I think (and HOPING) the musical director is going to try and get another keyboard for the rest of the school shows. please please pretty please. Keep your fingers crossed for that.


Things are moving a head for me. I'm scheduling a demonstration/pro-bono music therapy session at the preschool for the school I've been talking to and working on moving forward after submitting my references to the assistant executive director of the school. I have a few more secret garden shows and the Gilroy Wine Stroll on Saturday. Then I'm off to LA to see friends and observe a therapist or two in action. I am really looking forward to that. Plus I'll get to see my special little buddy, Paolo--- Casey's son. He'll be 1 in July. He's adorable and very advanced... must get that from his aunt lauren. ;) I told Casey I'd be up for babysitting for an afternoon or something and I'm looking forward to that.

In other news, I feel intensely proud of my friends. my best friend just did a cabaret show in ny which resulted in this youtube video I think she's pretty fierce. go team.


No comments:

Post a Comment