Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday

My sessions are this morning!!!
I'm feeling a little nervous because I've never met any of the kids and I'm not sure how everything is going to go. I guess I'm not nervous because I doubt my ability to do a session, must nervous that there are a lot of unknowns going into it. But I think they will understand that right? I hope. I have my session plan and I've practiced some of the music and the way I'm going to try and give directions. Its going to be interesting. I either have TOO much planned or not enough. I guess I will find out.
I'll update afterwards.... well after I clean up my stuff and pack my bags (Peaches' parents come home this afternoon).


My sissy comes home for a visit on Friday! I'm very excited.

Okay. Time to look over my plan again and be zen about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment