Saturday, January 2, 2010

Beginnings

Tuesday is the day. I am officially moving and settling into the next chapter of my life: internship. For those of you who do not know, an internship is required to complete my degree. All music therapy majors work hard for 4 (or more) years just to start an internship. In fact, after you think you are completely finished with the journey, it turns out that this is only the beginning. It is hard to imagine that after all this time, I haven't even crossed the start line.

I will be updating this regularly (fingers crossed) so that friends and family can see and read about what it is that I am doing and my various adventures along the way. I will be working a full-time schedule and caseload but I am certain that there will be plenty of time for fun and shenanigans.

In the meantime, my boxes are mostly packed and being shipped out today. The car is on its way. Soon, I will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment