Sunday, January 10, 2010

While I'm at it....




I took a picture outside my living room window. It was a little dark in the early evening, but that's the view. It has been snowing for a few days. Thankfully, today is sunny and clear = very cold. When its sunny, the snow glistens, the icicles on the building across the way turn blue, and its absolutely beautiful. I have a short walk from my building to my garage. The front door to parking spot distance is much longer than my Tempe apartment, but hey, with a garage, who can complain?




I have to do a special "thank you" to Ty and Nicolas for the thoughtful christmas gift pictured here. Ty and Nicolas gave me an assortment of mix and match gloves, which I have used everyday since moving here. Thank you guys! I get to pick what kind of mood I'm in before I go out in the morning.

I haven't uploaded pictures of my apartment yet, but they are coming soon....




Today I am working at Starbucks off of Rt. 31.
Rt. 31 is the route I will take to get to work in
Newark in the morning. Its sunny and bright today. I feel like such a californian when I drive with my sunglasses on because of the glare. I look around to see if other people have sunglasses on too. I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, even though, I probably already do. The big Wegmans shopping center (with the TJ and Barnes) is just up the street to the right. Its a cutesy little place to hang out. At least there's a movie theater and of course, the Wegmans. Hours of entertainment right there.


Okay..... more photos to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment