Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back at the Airport

Hello friends and family. I am back at the Airport. holy smokes. I am so exhausted that I can hardly think straight. In fact, I can't think straight. For being so drained and relaxed and oddly serene- perhaps its the exhaustion- I have a lot of tension in my neck. I need integrative manual therapy. my friend tried a technique on me this weekend and it was amazing. My tendons haven't felt that loose since having major tendon problems probably about 3 years ago. AND my neck was so loose, my shoulders were low, my neck was elongated- it felt amazing- this was one technique and only 15 minutes of treatment. I'm currently searching for someone who can do that in the Rochester area to at least find more information.

Anyhow- this will be brief as I cannot think. I am catching the red eye tonight, hopefully will sleep (that's what the G&Ts were for) and get back to Rochester around 11 tomorrow morning. Thank goodness I am taking the day off. I can't imagine even trying to get to work tomorrow. I think I will shop for groceries and see if there is anything playing at the movie theater. If I stay home, I will sleep all day and my schedule will by backwards. So the plan is to catch up with people and be in bed early.
I have about 40 minutes until my plane boards- thank goodness. I am trying to wait to fall asleep until I get all snug and un-cozy in my lame delta seat.
I hope I'm next to the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment