Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday

My apologies for not updating yesterday. I had a bad tension headache that set in about 3pm. By the time I got home, I was out. And by out I mean I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch. Mar-boy came over- for glee as planned- and brought dinner, but I had to bail on him by 8:15 or so and went to bed. I did sleep all night which was nice. I'm feeling better this morning, even though little remnants of my headache are still present. I'm hoping it will completely go away by the time I get to office!

Yesterday's sessions went well. I was able to get a lot of documentation done- as far as starting to organize my session notes. If I keep up with my documentation all month long, putting together monthly summaries is a piece of cake.
I have to finish getting ready for work! I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. I

No comments:

Post a Comment