Thursday, April 29, 2010

Documentation

Documentation is the Title today because that's all I did afternoon. And because Documentation was all I did this afternoon, I won't be typing a long post this evening. My sessions went well this morning and then I worked on documentation. My content has been good but I was told to read everything out loud. So I was feeling self conscious about my writing so I spent a lot of time on each summary- reading things out loud, making sure I was clear. I hope it pays off.


Tonight I am having a sandwich for dinner. I am really excited about this.

That's it! Couch time.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of sandwich could get you excited? Could you document this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do a write up. dijon, provolone, lettuce, and turkey on some whole wheat bread. It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete