Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MST3K

MST3K-- Mystery Science Theatre 3,000 + Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban = AMAZING

Kari and I hung out at her place after work, made waffles and watched the MST3K guys comment while watching Harry Potter 3. It was hilarious. AND the waffles were delicious. We also played a few rounds of MarioKart on Wii. Wii and Waffles. Best afternoon.
Our ITD observed a few sessions today- those went fairly well. Thank goodness she is back. I needed her feedback.

The hockey game last night was a bust- sort of. The game was sloppy and the Amerks lost 2-o BUT we had a great time. The really loud guy who hates the refs was sitting in our section. And the guy sitting next to me was the one egging him on.
As you can see-- we were practically on the ice. We had great seats.
I really like that Arena. Its kind of small and the playlist of songs they have is hilarious. It seemed like every song they played in between was extremely random. Everyone was really mad that the Amerks were losing which made the intermission shows more entertaining. The emcee yelled "Let's hear some Playoff noise!!" and the entire arena was practically silent. Classic. There were a ton of fights and even a little blood--- all in all, a successful evening.


I have just some morning sessions tomorrow adn I will be working on end of the month summaries and a report update. I'm going to see how much I can finish up tomorrow. I am determined to be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment