Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Winter Mix

What the hell, weather!
I woke up this morning and had to put my coat back on because it was pouring rain/snow. It was bizarre. My sister affectionately calls this stuff "Winter Mix."

I didn't post yesterday- mostly because I got home and was a blob on the couch. Lazy. I am really trying to keep up with all of this. Working on it.
Today was a really long day. The paperwork for end of the month stuff has already started. AND midterm evaluations are happening in the next 2 weeks. All of this stuff is really happening so fast. I can't get my mind around it.

Tonight Mar-boy and I are headed to GAME 7 of a 3-3 series for the Calder Cup. I think its for the Calder Cup. Its the Rochester Americans Hockey. Go Amerks! I'm excited about getting a few red hots (not white hots this time) AND Mar-boy said I could even have a slushy. I love slushies. Oh yea. And hockey. But mostly for the food and drink.

I just read on my friend's blog: "Where did April go?"
Yeah. I have no flipping idea where April went. I'd love to know if anyone has it figured out!

1 comment: