Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Frazzle Dazzle

I am still so frazzled. E mail after Email after phone call after phone call of things that have to do with conference that are making me bonkers. Thankfully my sister talked me down when I called home this afternoon. I was hysterical. Stupid stuff. My friend Alli gave me a great tip. I'm going to write this stuff on some toilet paper and flush it. Very therapeutic.

I'm in the final process of packing- pjs and bathroom stuff I won't need tomorrow, office stuff, copies, documents- all going in the suitcase. The shoes have already been selected and carefully packed. That was the first thing to happen. I don't expect to do much partying or typical Vegas stuff. I'm looking forward to just hanging with my friends and not getting sick. I'm also trying to have a bowl of soup when ALL of my spoons are in the dishwasher- I was not thinking ahead on that one. I'll have to improvise. :)

I've scheduled a taxi to pick me up tomorrow morning- EARLY like 4am pick up. I need to make one last stop at the bank. I have my boarding passes. I think I may be ready to go. Well... as ready as I'll ever be.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when a plan comes together! You're doing fine sweetie. Take a deep breath. BTW, I LOVE the Alli suggestion. XO

    ReplyDelete