Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Marcie

Dear Marcie,

Thank you for being the BEST checkout clerk at Wegman's. You are personable but speedy and willing to share your favorite ice cream flavor. I appreciate you. Hope your kid does well at her track meet this afternoon,

Sincerely,
Lauren


That's right- Marcie got me in and out Wegman's quickly tonight. I had to make a quick trip because my friend Lisa Rae and I declared this evening Gin & Tonic Night. Basically that means we drink G&Ts and kibitz over video chat. Its something that we've done for a little over a year now. We started with wine and graduated from there. And it was kind of tricky for a while when she was working in Jordan- there's a 9 hr time difference. It's possible that G&T nights happened at 11am some days for me. Anyhow. Tonight we are going to catch up and relax.

In the meantime, I have a whole entire list of little things that I need to do around my apartment tonight- including clean. I have a lot to do, so I will be brief. My sessions went well today. I had originally planned to do a lot of paperwork this weekend, but I think that I am just going to relax and take the time to get everything in my house in order-- laundry, groceries, errands, cleaning. That will make things a lot better. Plus some thank you notes ! and my census- Oops. I better get to work.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is Lisa Rae's and my MOm's birthday! Yay. Happy Birthday. I love you both and wish I could be in like 5 places at one time to celebrate! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sweetie! Thought of you today. We had a "staff meeting" at 4 PM so I brought the Margaritaville machine! Big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you ma.
    Dad said you took MY machine to the meeting.

    I'd like to go to your staff meetings....

    ReplyDelete