Thursday, May 13, 2010

Almost Friday...

Phew. What a day. We had a person come to interview for the internship today, as well as sessions and trying to finish paperwork, PLUS it was clearly snack day. We had left over Mac and Betty White Cheddar Cheese for lunch, leftover Betty White Cake for dessert, then we needed some chocolate- I conveniently had some reeses peanut butter cups in my desk and then we needed something salty so we popped some popcorn. Our ITD was sort of impressed and sort of grossed out.

My sessions went well today. Kari and I were in a silly mood today- it must have been the sugar. Mar-boy came over tonight to watch "Life as a House." It was fantastic. The Last Song did it all wrong. I really enjoyed the movie.

Now I am ready for bed. Tomorrow is just a regular Friday. This weekend I have to do all of my midterm evaluation stuff and probably go to Wegmans. I do love my Wegmans trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment