Monday, May 24, 2010

monday!

today was a great monday. Even the part about getting up at 4:30 to take my ma to the airport was great. She is already home and napping. I had great sessions today and a great update meeting. I had a chance to catch up with Julie a little bit which is always a blast.
I got home and found two birthday cards in my mailbox. One from my good friend from high school and the other from my godmother! They both were pleasant surprises that made my day. I have now been instructed by my godmother to go buy a little something at Wegmans. I love it. Consider it done.

I got home and hopped on my keyboard to just play for fun. It was fun. I'm looking forward to having a bit of dinner and reading some of my book. I am knee deep in monthly summaries already. My goal this week is to do as much as I can without making myself crazy before my long birthday weekend! That's the goal. Still not sure what we're going to do for my birthday. I realized that I haven't had a birthday at home in a few years. The past two have been celebrated in San Diego in a variety of ways- going out at midnight to grab food and drink when I turned 21 followed by a quick trip to Las Vegas (which turned out to be a bust- but that's another blog post for another time) and last year for 22 I celebrated like 8 times in the day- I was stuffed by the end of the evening. Hmm, my 19th birthday was in Boston- I went to visit my sissy. I'll add NY to my list this year (and hopefully Roller Derby, but who knows)! That's kinda cool.

Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment