Friday, May 7, 2010

A Case of the Intern Blues

Yeah, I have a little case of the intern blues. I'm feeling a little homesick, my friends are graduating in the next week, and I can't seem to get my documentation to where I think it should be. I got an e mail about how I need to work harder to catch some silly stuff and that was enough to tip over my cup. So I officially had my first in-supervision meltdown. We worked through it and I have a journaling project to do this weekend to help process and get to the root and come up with some solutions. It's all good. And to make things better, Mar-boy made me dinner tonight and we rented a movie from the Redbox. I'm feeling zen for Betty White day tomorrow.

Mar-boy and I went to the local Walmart to find a Mothers Day card for his mother. He handled the Walmart outing like a champ. I like to look at all the really stupid stuff that I don't need and try to come up with reasons as to why I would need to purchase each item. Mar-boy kept me focused, although he did let me browse the 5.00 DVDs. I also like to point out everything in the store- which I didn't know I did until this evening. He didn't seem to mind. What a guy.

There is this amazing thunder/lightning storm happening right now. Its so beautiful to see the sky lit up. I've turned out all my lights and opened my blinds. It was really cool to see on my way home too. Tomorrow I think I've decided to make some Macaroni and Betty White Cheddar Cheese for our main dish. I love a good theme. Kari will be over at some point in the day and Mar-boy and his buddy will be here later in the afternoon/early evening. I haven't even picked out the Golden Girls episodes yet. Oy. I better get to bed!

Enjoy Betty White Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment