Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Its Glee Night

Tonight is Glee. Mar-boy is coming over to suffer through it with me. Its not that I think Glee is the greatest thing since sliced bread--- I enjoy it because I think its bad... Its like watching Grease 2 or Xanadu. I love it.

Last night Mar-boy came over for dinner. I hadn't seen him since last Tuesday's hockey game. It was nice to just hang out. We caught up on last week's episode of Glee. We didn't want to get behind or anything!

Work is kind of crazy right now. I started being observed by my ST for my midterm evaluation next week. NOt only do I have my midterm eval next week but I have TWO update meetings coming up and there never seems to be enough hours in the day nor the attention span to get all of this paper work done! My midterm evaluation requires I do a self and site evaluation-- add that to the paper work pile. Eck. So I feel like I'm drowning a little bit and really all I had time and energy left to do in the evening is be a blob in front of the tv, eat, and/or read. I wish I could read more--- I still have to get through this other book and on to the next one to discuss in the next few weeks! yikes. This week and weekend (aside from Saturday) is going to be about getting all the important stuff done. I know I have time- but its that build up that I use to drive myself crazy. :) Believe it or not, this whole build up thing has gotten a lot better since coming here.

I am trying to get all this stuff done this week because Saturday is Betty White Day. Saturday is the day the Betty White hosts SNL. Kari and I decided to make a day of it, complete with Betty White Russians, St. Olaf inspired snacks, and only the best episodes of Golden Girls hand picked by the resident Golden Girls expert: Me. Mar-boy I think is going to join us in the evening when he's done with all of this stuff. Kari is coming over, she's bringing her books so we can get our reading done and other miscellaneous work before settling into our Betty White Marathon.

Chipotle run for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest Kielbasa? Olaf Pilaf? Gold (en) Cadillacs? 'Sota Crackers? Sounds like a busy week but a splendid weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete