Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What a Relief!

My midterm evaluation is done! Thank goodness. It went really well. My supervisors said that I'm in a really great place at this point in the internship and to keep up to good work!
Even though the evaluation didn't feel like a stressful thing, I am still relieved that its over. :)

I had great sessions today- tons of reports to do plus end of the month stuff coming up. I am one busy girl!

Glee night tonight. I think Mar-boy is coming over after his rehearsal. He has a gig on Sunday--- the Jewish Rochester Talent Showcase (The Kid's Klezmer group is on at 11:30!). I think Mom and I are going to go.

Mom arrives on Thursday. We're going to be busy. There's this canal-side area with shops and restaurants that I haven't been to yet, the Lilac Festival is in its last weekend, the Wegmans, and Mar-boy's gig. Its going to be a full weekend.

I'm going to go check the status of the washing machines. Apparently people like to do laundry during the week and not on the weekends. I never have any trouble with the washers and dryers on the weekends. Its a little ridiculous.
Okay, back to those washers!

No comments:

Post a Comment