Monday, May 17, 2010

Care Package Monday!

Today I received a box from my best friend Julie. Inside was a headband, extra hair ties (Thank goodness) and these awesome headphones. The headphones are ear-warmers. Its brilliant. The gift was intended for christmas and that cold weather, but what the hell... I'll turn up the A/C so I can wear them around my apartment. I love them. They are brilliant. She also sent some CDs that I can't wait to listen to AND an unfinished crossword puzzle. Does she know me or what?! Its a brilliant care package. Thank you Julie!! Unfortunately there was a cute candle that looked like a lamp (?)- but the lamp part broke in transit. Kind of a bummer, but the candle still smells good.

I've got to get back to work. I am putting the finishing touches on my midterm evaluations. I have my meeting with my ITD and supervisor tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous, but I know that we will probably talk about the same things in the evaluation. Especially documentation. Anyways- back to work. I need to finish this and start some laundry.
Aside from that, today was a good day. I had good sessions today, I had a couple of clients cancel today. I have a few more reports to finish up this week and a possible in-service with the audiology department. That should be interesting!

Okay, back to work, dinner and laundry. Pressing on!

BTW- I've cleared it with my ITD. I will be returning home for the weekend July 23-25.

AND

only a few more days till Mom arrives! Woo hoo! I can't wait.

1 comment: