Friday, May 14, 2010

YAYAYAY! Its Friday.

What a Friday its been! A few of my clients today were out for various reasons which was fine because my ITD called to say that she just found out about an update meeting for one of my guys over there. So I drove the 60 miles to make it for the meeting this afternoon. I'm glad I went because I found out a lot of good and valuable information. I have a lot to do this weekend in terms of paperwork and I was going to write some of my insights and things like that... but they are escaping me at the moment. oh well. my brain is fried.

Big news here in Rochester. Alec Baldwin mentioned Wegman's on Letterman last night. Apparently Mother Baldwin lives in Syracuse and when Alec asked if she wanted to move to California to be closer to family she said, "and leave Wegman's?"
That bit made the morning news today- channel 10 whec (nbc).

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1559707.shtml?cat=566

There's a video of the clip they showed on the news. I also heard two different radio stations talking about it. BIG NEWS. goodness. Everyone is atwitter about this.

No big plans for the weekend. Mar-boy is going home for a graduation party for a cousin or someone and I have a ton of paperwork to do. Kari might come over at someone for a paperwork party. Thrilling. We are two wild and crazy gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment