Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get Up, Stand Up

Today I fought for my rights. My tenet rights, that is. I got a note on my door this morning that said that I had to start paying for my electricity. When I signed my lease, all of my utilities were included. I knew this wasn't right. So I went in the office and pointed to parts in my lease and they were completely apologetic and took back the note they left on my door. It turns out that fighting for my rights is an easy thing. GO me.

You best bet I'll be leaving my air and lights on while I'm gone during the day.

Today was a good day. I'm definitely feeling better. I had two good sessions today and drove for an hour for another meeting. The meeting went well. Now I'm back on the couch. I'm going to eat a bit and try and put together at least one monthly summary to submit tomorrow. Now that I'm on the couch... we'll see how productive I can be.

1 comment: