Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thank You For Being A Friend...

Oh! A belated birthday gift came in the mail yesterday afternoon. In it was a Golden Girls Trivia book AND Betty White's and Rue McClanahan's autobiographies. Thank you Thank you thank you! I love em. I've already cracked open Rue's book. Her real name is Eddi-Rue.
Last night I took an evening to just kind of disengage and not think about anything. It was nice. I really didn't do anything. I ordered in from togotaxi for some "mexican" food and hung out in my pjs. I can't wait to come home and have a los pericos burrito. I do miss good mexican food. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great.

This morning I'm currently pondering the various hair styles of michael jackson. MTV is doing a michael jackson video marathon- since yesterday. Weird. MJ died last summer while I was working at the fair which was centered around a music theme. It was really incredible. There was a tribute wall in our building within like 8 hours..... awfully quick considering how long it took to put everything else together. Speaking of the fair, I got an email yesterday that there are some baby lambs (is that redundant? baby lambs?) in the Agri-Fair building: Mint, Chocolate, and Chip. My sup from the fair sent pictures too. They are awfully cute.

Today I'm going to drive out to Newark to get some work done this morning and maybe call Kari when I'm done there. Other than that I plan to have a relaxing weekend- I need to do laundry at some point. we've had a lot of rain in the past week. It was nice yesterday. I think today it isn't supposed to rain until the afternoon. I'm just looking forward to wearing my slippers to the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment