Thursday, June 24, 2010

I did it!

I finally made an appointment for a massage with a lady here who knows about this technique that will probably really help me. I have been talking about this for a while - like since April. But now I finally have an appointment. I am really looking forward to it.

Today was great. I had two great sessions. Kari came to observe and she was able to tape one of my sessions and that was really great. It was nice to get her feedback too. I have a ton of good clips to use for my case study already. We then had a pretty productive afternoon. I finished up my assessment report and started thinking about my last official update report. We had a nice afternoon but did get things done. We watched the video from the recital and re-lived those moments. That was fun too.
I got my couch time in tonight and got to catch up with my aunt which was nice.

Anyhow it is late! And now I am off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice for me, too! Couldn't believe when it was all said and done that we yakked for 30 minutes...

    ReplyDelete