Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rockin' and Rollin'

Just call me the "Documentation Machine!"

I submitted 5 monthlies yesterday and 3 more today.... leaving just 3 left for the month of June! Whoa! My assessment report was finalized and signed today- Done! I have one more update report to complete - the last meeting that I will attend while I am here --- that's 1/2 done. I have 3 reports due for September meetings, but I anticipate that those will be easy to finish. AND to make everything better for my productivity, we have a student interviewing tomorrow and only 2 sessions, so I will have TONS of time to finish up the other three monthly summaries, ISP report and probably even get around to writing up the next classical improv inservice assignment. Except that I was going to use this piece by Ginastera... but I was playing around with it today and I don't like it.... so now I just want to change my piece. blech. back to square one.

Part of the reason I have been able to be so productive is that I spent 2.5 hours on Saturday organizing my monthly summaries. That made it easy to fill in the left over information and submit. Phew. What a couple of days.

I'm hungry so I'm going to cook up some chicken and pop in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. Kari lent it to me after she and her husband watched it this weekend. I finished Rue McClanahan's autobiography. Its been nice to read some fluff in between all the Maslow. I may start Betty White's sometime this week. Rue's was great... she really was kind of a "loosey" goosey. That's all I got. Tomorrow after work I plan to go to the UPS store and ship my box of winter clothes. Can't believe I'm already do that! Weird. Oh yea and even weirder?? Thursday is July? Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment